1. All User information supplied by Users of Empressleak.biz as defined under this Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Users can amend information provided at any time by contacting [email protected]
3. Users can access the data held on them by Empressmusique.com by contacting us at [email protected]
4. User information will not be disclosed to a third party without Users’ permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
5. Users’ details may be transferred to another company if ownership of Empressleak.biz changes.
7. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version of operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
The Download button is on the video screen after you click play (Don’t Use Opera Mini or UC browsers) Use Google Chrome or Firefox browsers